PLAY for the DAY or have an EXTENDED STAY!!
Our 4Paws Pet Resort Customer Care Specialists and veterinary team WELCOME you! Pre-booked stays required. Pick up and drop off times: during normal business hours of the clinic, or as schedule ahead of time outside of business hours 7-8am, 1-2 pm, and 7-8pm. For change of plans, contact our clinic during normal business hours or after hours at Park Falls-715-339-6777 or Phillips 715-339-6777.
Please bring: Pet's medication or treats Bedding if desired - remember some dogs chew Toys Food or we provide a transitional diet for $2/day/pet.
(we have stainless steel food dishes)
- Fabulously clean, fresh, and Comfortable
- Sun-lit Suites
- Playtime & Socialization
- Cat Trees / Condos
- Window Views
- Large Outdoor Play Yards
- Veterinarian Supervised
See below for pricing & some house rules...
Pricing - Dogs*
Deluxe Single Suites
- Deluxe Suite $22
- Cabin Theme $22
- View Suite w/window $26
- Only $12 add'l when picked up prior to 10am vs. full day charge.
Large Themed Suites*
- $36 Sgl/Dbl or $41 Triple
- Meadow, Mtn View, Garden, Rainforest
- Spacious room with large picture windows.
- Great for multi-pet families $11.50/pet for 4 or more
Pricing - Day Camp*
- Half-day (4 hours) $12.00
- Full day (>=8 hours) $22
- Each hour beyond 4 hrs $3
- Ask about multi-dog packages
- Stay 10 nights get 10th night 1/2 off
- Long weekend packages available with baths.
Pricing - Cat Suites
- $22 Sgl or $32 Dbl, contact for more cats/suites
- Private play suite, cat trees, window ledges, large windows overlooking gardens or the woods
- Indoor & outdoor playtime 3 times a day
- Our dishes
Custom Services Available upon request
- Long walks and extra cuddle and play time
- Pick up/Drop offs outside of standard drop offs require additional coordination and an extra fee of $25
- Grooming or baths
- Veterinary Services - vaccinations, nail trims, fecals, dentals, laser therapy
- Water Treadmill exercise packages and arthritic laser therapy options
Vaccine/Health Requirements - Dogs
- Distemper/parvo, rabies & bordatella, fecals
Vaccine/Health Requirements - Cats
- Distemper, rabies & FELV/FIV status
* Subject to change without notice.