IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL (715) 339-6777 FOR ASSISTANCE!
A MESSAGE FROM NORTH COUNTRY VETERINARY CLINIC REGARDING CORONA VIRUS PRECAUTIONS:
Due to the coronavirus pandemic North Country Veterinary Clinic is implementing measures to attempt to keep both our staff and our clients as safe as possible while still providing as many essential services to our patients as possible.
1) We have transitioned to curbside pick-up and drop off appointments to aid in social distancing. When your pet is dropped off for care we will examine the pet, then call you to discuss what steps will be taken and discharge will be accomplished over the phone with pick up outside our facility. This will limit human to human contact and aid in social distancing while allowing us to continue to provide care.
2) We may implement Telemedicine as an option for seeing patients More to come on this option and we will continue to update you.
3) Situations, where owners need to be present with their pet in our facility, will be dealt with on a case by case basis. In these situations, we will ask that clients remain in their cars until we have an exam room ready for them. Wait times may be extended as we will need to sanitize between cases and allow each set of owners to arrive and leave.
4) While we are focusing on providing care for sick patients and emergency situations, we want to point out that some wellness care should NOT be postponed. For example, it is crucially important that puppies continue to receive their vaccinations to prevent disasters such as a puppy sick with a preventable and severe disease such as parvo. We are happy to set up drop off appointments for puppies and kittens so they can receive their needed preventative vaccines.
5) Please make sure your pet has it’s needed medications for the next month. We will provide curbside pick-up with payment over the phone to facilitate this, or we can use the delivery of medications by mail.
6) If you are in need of Heartworm and/or Flea and Tick Preventatives we would be happy to either have you pick up curbside or we can mail it to you with FREE SHIPPING! SHOP LOCAL AND SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES!
7) Online booking for appointments has been suspended temporarily to avoid any confusion. Please call one of our clinics if you have an urgent need for your pet.
8) Grooming and 4Paws Resort reservations are suspended until tentatively April 9, 2020, at which time the situation will be re-evaluated. Know that we will still be here to care for your pets for illness and injuries.
WE ARE ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY! Stay well!!! PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR AN URGENT NEED!
The Doctors and Staff of North Country Veterinary Clinic
NORTH COUNTRY VETERINARY CLINIC
PHILLIPS -W6880 HILLY HAVEN LANE PARK FALLS-N14722 KUNDINGER ROAD
(715) 339-6777 (715) 762-2079